Sunday, February 10, 2008

About Me




Hi, My name is Tuliza and I am a Certified Herbalist and a 100% Vegan Raw Foodist. Before becoming an herbalist I had many challenges, a chronic illness called Coccidioidomycosis (Valley Fever), a never ending battle with an overeating disorder and stress that resulted in 2 strokes. I was prescribed many different kinds of medications. I had numerous doctor office visits, hospitalization, procedures, surgery and therapies. All of which left me fatigued, bloated, overweight and depressed. While going through such a terrible time in my life, I kept searching for natural remedies and self help books. It wasn't until I went to herbal medicine school and became an herbalist, that I learned how to really take care of my health. It was not long after that I started looking at my diet. I thought I was eating healthy because I claimed to be vegetarian for several years. I didn't realize how many processed foods and junk foods I was taking into my body. It did take long for me to make major changes in my way of eating. I decided that raw was the way for me to go if I wanted to be healthy. It's been a year now that I have been 100% vegan raw and the improvements in my health have been dramatic. I have no desire to return to the cooked, standard american diet(SAD).

Tuliza

No comments: