Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 10 And Gathering My Supplements



Today is Day 10(post Master Cleanse). I was out and about today and I went shopping at Wild Oats to get a few of the supplements needed for the Juice feast. As soon as I got home, I couldn't wait to get a spoon full of the bee pollen. It is so sweet. I also purchased MSM, powdered greens and flax seed oil. I wasn't able to find the hemp oil I wanted and I already have coconut oil. I may have to get more coconut oil because I am in the mood for making spirulina bars again. It is all coming together slowly. I haven't been able to post pictures for a few days so I will need to edit some of my previous posts with pics. I haven't had many significant breakthroughs to post about my post Master Cleansing. I have been maintaining my weight release and monitoring my portions. Here is the recipe for Sesame Spirulina Bars.

Sesame Spirulina Bars
(Rawsome, by Brigitte Mars)

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon Celtic salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional; not a raw product)
1/4 cup spirulina powder
3/4 cup sesame seeds (I use black sesame seeds but regular,
unhulled sesame seeds are fine)
3/4 cup of pine nuts

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Press the mixture into an 8"x 10" glass pan. Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour and cut into squares before serving.

Enjoy

Tuliza
Sprigs of this n that

No comments: