Tuesday, January 6, 2009

JF 2009, Day 4

Dreaming of a clean house Pictures, Images and Photos


Hi Everyone,
It's Day 4 and I was having some wild dreams last night. Stuff that I had tucked away and refused to deal with in life is surfacing in my dreams. I awakened this morning with a feeling of shame and embarrassment from what was happening in my dream. The message to me means I must deal with my stuff, no matter how uncomfortable I feel about it. My eating is so tied into my emotions, even on raw food I have to stay focused. I also have some challenges that can be quite overwhelming yet never cause me to stray from juice feasting and my raw food lifestyle. My husband is not vegetarian or vegan and he is not about to go raw. I cook for him everyday, even while juice feasting. Today I found myself experiencing some intense cravings, however, they do pass. The benefits of JF is too important to me to throw in the towel. I feel really good.

My Stats




Current Weight: 134lbs (no weight loss today)
Goal weight: 125lbs



7:30 am I had 1 quart of water with lemon juice and MSM.

8:30 am
I had an enema followed by skin brushing and a hot bath. ( still too cold to do contrast showers).

9:30 am
I prepared my juice. It takes about an hour or so from start to clean up.

10:30 am I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, romaine lettuce, lemon and
ginger.

3:00 pm I had 1 quart of Fruit Juice made with:
I didn't have fruit juice today. I decided to have just water and
a cup of fresh lemon, fresh ginger and raw honey tea.

5:30 pm I had 1 quart Green juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger.

9:30 pm I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger..

Cleansing Reactions
1. Not as much urination today
2. My tongue is very coated
3. Intense cravings


Exercise:
Stretches, leg lifts and sit-ups, and a 30 minute walk.


Blessings,
Tuliza

No comments: