Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 14

Day: 14
Nothing significant to post today. I have had a good Day 14 and I hope everyone else has had a good Day 14 too.

My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very good sleep
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: Moderate
Mood level upon waking: good


Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ grapefruit and MSM*
Time: 9:00am


32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, collard greens and green apples)
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of grapefruit juice w/ Patagonia* bee pollen
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, collard greens and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, collard greens and green apples)
Time: 8:30pm

Detox Symptoms: I have been experiencing seasonal allergy symptoms.

Eliminations: Only with enema. I am still urinating frequently.

Food cravings: None today

Physical changes: People are beginning to see a physical difference in me.

Emotional changes:

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: 1 hour
Muscle toning: None


Challenges: am still having a problem with the thick part of my juice. I just can't get it down when I get to the very end.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 140lbs. (plateau)

Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 3lbs

My Goal is to drink more water.
My future self is committed to sharing the raw food lifestyle with others.

No comments: