Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 9


Day: 9

I woke up late today. I didn't start making my juice until almost 10am. It usually takes me an hour to juice and clean up the all the equipment, so I was way behind schedule today. I slept so soundly last night.


My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: I slept like I hadn't slept in weeks.
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: Moderate
Mood level upon waking: Good


Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, green apples and beet greens)
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of carrot, ginger, beet and grapefruit
Time: 2:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, green apples and beet greens) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 5:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, green apples and beet greens) w/ Patagonia* bee pollen
Time: 8:30pm

Detox Symptoms: I still have a very fine rash on my forehead and cheeks.

Eliminations: No enema today. I did had some Organic Smooth Move Laxative Tea* that I had left over from when i was on the Master Cleanse. I had two solid eliminations and frequent urinating.

Food cravings: I'm still having cravings for salt, but not as bad as yesterday.

Physical changes: I'm gaining some strength in my legs and I'm begging to see my body taking on a sleeker appearance.

Emotional changes: I'm still feeling pretty good.

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30min.
Belly dancing:
Muscle toning:


Challenges: None today

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 140lbs.

Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 3lbs

My future self takes life as a gift and enjoys the blessing.

2 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are doing great on your feast. I was afraid of the enemas too, but I got the hang of it. They aren't so bad. Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of juice feasting. It looks like you are doing so well. Keep up the good work!

I love your countdown ticker...who would ever think we would be counting down the day we could eat PRUNES?! Cute!