Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 35 and 36

Day 35 and 36

I started growing my wheatgrass again and it is ready to add to my juice. When I drink a shot of it, i find it is too intense. It sends me immediately into a cleansing reaction. Today I going to start my sprout garden again. I go through my sprouts so fast I almost need a green house. Lately I have been posting two days at a time because I haven't been able to use my computer.



My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: I was dreaming about eating again. I can't remember what it was I was eating, however, I didn't wake up with a guilty feeling. It must have been healthy and raw.
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Good


Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, swiss chard, bok choy, and green apples ) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of carrot, beet, and ginger
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, swiss chard, bok choy and green apples )
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, swiss chard, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: Off and on I have had redness in my right eye. I don't know what causes it. I think it's a signal for me to flush out toxins.

Eliminations: I am back to not eliminating on my own. I wonder why this is?
maybe I do need to try using cascara sagrada.

Food cravings: Yes. I found myself thinking about eating the nuts my spouse left on the coffee table. It wasn't an intense craving, however, as long as they were there I was was thinking about them.

Physical changes: Throughout the entire time of illness. I have had a greatly enlarged lymph node underneath my right arm. Since the juice feast, it has reduced in size. By the end of the juice feast, I'm hoping it will be normal. I also released 2 more pounds as of today.

Emotional changes: Feeling great
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min yesterday and today
Belly dancing: 1 hour yesterday
Muscle toning: I really need to do this

Challenges: We are going to have a house guest staying for two weeks. I'm a little anxious about my juice routine being thrown off. I know we are going to enjoy every minute of the visit. I just want to be sure I stay on task with my juicing.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 133lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 10lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

No comments: