Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 40 and 41

Day 40 and 41

It's hard to believe I made it this far. I feel fantastic and my spirituality has reached a new level since the start of the juice feast. My body is really cleaning itself. There is truth regarding the intestines harboring mucoid plaque. Read below about my experience with elimination.


My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None

Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy, green apples and a shot of wheatgrass ) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of carrot juice
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: I have been experiencing some irritability. The liver does store emotional stuff that you put on the back burner.

Eliminations: With coffee enema only, however, I experienced eliminating what looked like the mucoid plaque that I have often heard about. I'm so sorry to be graphic: Click here. It didn't look like what has been shown in the photos advertising cleanses, It was much smaller. I knew exactly what it was when I saw it and was happy it was coming out.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: Scar tissue from surgery is reducing in size and an enlarged lymph node under my arm is almost gone.

Emotional changes: I have been doing a little emotional detoxing. Nothing major.
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Reactions and concerns from people who don't understand the enema process and the length of the juice feasting.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 133lbs

Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 10lbs (plateau again. It's ok because for the first time my focus is not on my weight)

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

No comments: