Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 42 and 43

Day 42 and 43

I went to the Diamondbacks game last evening( Yay! they won!) and sat next to people eating peanuts, hot dogs, pizza and beer. The combination of smells was overwhelming, none of which triggered any cravings. I had my bottle of water with me and I was fine with that. I didn't bring my juice with me because you can not bring any food or drink into the ballpark. I find that to be a challenge for me most places.



My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: I'm getting flashbacks but I can't seem to recall my dream in detail.
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy, green apples and a shot of wheatgrass ) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of coconut juice
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, collard greens, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: Started getting cold again and had to wrap myself in a blanket to keep warm.

Eliminations: Some pretty interesting stuff coming out.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: Scare tissue from surgery is reducing in size and an enlarged lymph node under my arm is almost gone.

Emotional changes: I have been doing a little emotional detoxing. Nothing major.
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Not being able to take my juice with me to events.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 131lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 12lbs
My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees.

No comments: