Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 44 and 45

Day 45

I'm still partial to my green juices right now. I have a bag of carrots in the fridge and I have no desire for them. Kinda strange. I'm going to have a house guest staying with us for two weeks. I'm a little anxious about juggling juice and food preparation.
My fridge is so small. I hope I have room.



My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams:No memory
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, bok choy, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of Green Juice(celery, cucumber, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, spinach, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber,spinach, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

1 tablespoon size spirulina bar

Detox Symptoms: Not as much sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat today. I have been doing bee pollen in tiny bits(homeopathic) to help my allergy. If I take a tablespoon, it makes my throat itch like crazy.

Eliminations: With enemas only, but I not worried about it.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: I've gotten very slender.

Emotional changes: None
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Preparing food for our house guest.
People are concerned that I am going to loose too much weight.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 131lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 12lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .





Day 44

I'm getting quite skinny. I don't mind it too much, however I still have a month in a half to go. I wonder what I will be then? I added some coconut oil as a supplement today. I actually took it a step further, Spirulina Bars

I measured :
1/2 cup of organic, unrefined coconut oil
1/3 cup of organic raw honey
1/4 cup of spirulina
1/4 teaspoon of Celtic sea salt

Blended it together and poured it on a plate and placed it in the fridge. When it hardened(approx. 10-20 min.), I cut it into tablespoon size pieces. Yummy!

My juice has been all about the greens now. I haven't wanted fruit. It just hasn't appealed to my lately.


My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: lot more lately
Dreams:No memory
Energy level upon waking: Moderate
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, bok choy, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of coconut juice
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, spinach, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber,spinach, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

1 tablespoon size spirulina bar

Detox Symptoms: lots of sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat(allergy season in Phoenix, AZ)

Eliminations: With enemas only.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: I've gotten very slender. I'm going to need new clothes.

Emotional changes: I have been doing a little emotional detoxing. Nothing major.
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: people are concerned that I am going to loose too much weight.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 131lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 12lbs
My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

No comments: