Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 53



Day 53

Happy Earth Day Everyone!

Can you believe it, It's been 53 days!
Wow! It's going to take me a bit to catch up on my blogging. I haven't been on the computer for days. I am still having an amazing time juicing. I think its time for me to start taking some pictures, Although, I wanted to wait until the end of the juice feast. I feel so blessed and so alive. There have been so many spiritual experiences that have kept me on an emotional high in the last week.


My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, swiss chard, bok choy, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of watermelon and strawberry
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, swiss chard, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, spinach, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

1 tablespoon size spirulina bar

Detox Symptoms: Nothing obvious
Eliminations: With enemas only.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: weight loss and very clear, smooth skin.

Emotional changes: Euphoria
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Doing a lot of SAD cooking in the past week. I have had a guest staying with us.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 130lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 13lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

No comments: