Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 48


Day 48

I've been getting kind of backed up on my posting. I'm still continuing to feel great. I went to two restaurants with my juice and so far, it hasn't been a problem. Just in case, I created a restaurant card. I got the idea from Victoria Boutenko in her book, 12 steps to raw food. I received my book, Anastasia, by Vladimir Megre' today, I am so excited.
I feel like a child with brand new toy.




My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, arugula, basil, garlic, bok choy, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of Green Juice(celery, cucumber, arugula, basil, garlic, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, arugula, basil, garlic, bok choy and green apples)w Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, arugula, basil, garlic, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

1 tablespoon size spirulina bar

Detox Symptoms: No obvious symptoms today.

Eliminations: With enemas only, but I not worried about it.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: I've gotten very slender.

Emotional changes: I'm feeling a little better today.
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: My hands are still chapped from Day 1 of juice feasting.

My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 131lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 12lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees.

No comments: