Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 64, 65 and 66

Day 64, 65 and 66

I had a major emotional upset this weekend and it was a real challenge for me. In the past I would have handled an emotional upset with bingeing on food(even raw food). I was quite proud of myself for not throwing in the towel and undoing all my cleansing. I handled the pain without the comfort of food. For the first time in my life, I allowed myself to really feel hurt and anger. I cried today, like I had never cried before. I let myself feel anger and not tuck it away and let it eventually turn into disease or physical pain. What a new experience for me. Juice feasting isn't just healing me physically, it is expanding me spiritually. I could not have been able to make it to Day 66 if I hadn't added the support of my spirituality.


My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Not very well, I was too upset to sleep well.
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: Low
Mood level upon waking: Not very good. I was very upset and cried a lot today.

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am
1 dropper of Chanca piedra* extract

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, romaine, bok choy and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 11:00am

2 caps of Parastroy(Para-Rid)
I empty the capsules in a small glass of water. It is not very tasty so I do this quick.

32 ounces of coconut water
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, romaine, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, romaine, bok choy and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

2 caps of Parastroy(Para-Rid)

Detox Symptoms: Feeling cold and tired. This may be because of my mood. My right eye is red again. I'm not sure what causes it. I decided to make an appointment with the eye doctor.

Eliminations: With enemas only. Interesting how I am still flushing out solids.
Food cravings: None

Physical changes: Looking very slender
Emotional changes: Dealing with hurt and anger.
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Recovering from emotionally painful weekend.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 125lbs
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 18lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

3 comments:

Penni said...

Sending you some extra love, Tuliza. I am going through a funk right now, too. This is new to me and I am just rolling with it and trying to cut out anything that is distracting me from my goals.

I think we're doing great and we've come along way.

Hanging tight...
Penni

MARYYX said...

Hi Tuliza
That combo with the green apples sounds good! I'm going to try to remember that when I go by Whole Foods tomorrow.

You know, I had an experience yesterday that was very emotional. Normally I would have ranted and raved, and then stuffed my face for comfort. Instead, I was able to tell my husband I was upset and that I needed to take care of me. I went in the bedroom, and the tears started coming - thoughts of self loathing because of weight - thoughts of despair. I took a nap, which I needed - and when I got up 2 hours later I felt much better. It was huge for me to be able to do that.

You go, girl. You're doing great.
Maryyx

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Emotional cleansing is the best. It was so cool for me to discover that feeling emotion and letting it pass was so much better than stuffing it down with food.
You are doing great!
XO
Pixy Lisa