Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 1 post Juice feast

I awakened this morning in anticipation of creating my sacred space. I had soaked my prunes over night and was now ready to consume the soak water. Before I started, I had to verbally express my whole experience with juice feasting spiritually with my SO (significant other). It added power to my sacred ritual. He has been patient and understanding every step of the way, even though he was not a part of the juice feast. I love him so much for supporting me. There have been some concerns about how thin I am and I want everyone to know that I am ok. Eating will put some weight back on. I had been blogging here as well as on Globaljuicefeast.com and everyone has been a major support in my accomplishment. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all have been wonderful. I want to also thank David and Katrina for an outstanding job creating the global juice feast and an awesome community...happy tears and a BIG HUG!!!

My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: High
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:

I drank the soak water from 8 oz of dried prunes and from that I ate 6 prunes
Time: 9:00am



32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 11:00


32 ounces of Watermelon
Time: 1:30pm

More prunes with 32 ounces of Green Juice (Bok choy, cucumber, celery, basil, romaine, garlic ginger and green apples) w/Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 3:00pm

32 ounces of Green Juice ( Bok choy, cucumber, celery, basil, romaine, garlic, ginger and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: No obvious symptoms
Eliminations: I started eliminating within an hour after eating the prunes.

Food cravings: None
Physical changes: I've gotten very slender, my skin is smooth and clear. I have mental clarity and physical energy.

Emotional changes: I've been very emotional and quiet for the past few days
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: None at this time.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 119lbs (I'm a little underweight but not worried about it).
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 24lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees.


No comments: