Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 7 post Juice feast

Day 7 post Juice feast

Hi Everyone,
It's been 7 days since the end of my juice feast. I have been taking it very slow getting back into the world of eating. It was so easy juicing. Now I have to watch myself to make sure I don't overeat. so far I have only been able to drink smoothies and eat fruit. Tonight I will have my first salad. I am going to put the greens in my food processor and chop them until they are fine. My tummy is like a baby's right now, so I am treating it that way.

My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very Good
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: I dreamed about eating cooked food last night and I awakened this morning thinking I had undone all the cleansing I had done for the last 3 months.
Energy level upon waking: Moderated. Now that I am eating, I find myself feeling like I need a nap in the middle of the day.
Mood level upon waking: Very Good

Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:

32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00

I drank the soak water from 8 oz of prunes and I ate 4 oz of prunes
Time: 1:00am


I ate a bunch of organic red grapes
Time: 3:30pm

32 ounces of Green Smoothie (spinach, arugula, celery, avocado, and garlic) w/Chanca piedra* extract
Time: 5:00pm

Green salad( mustard, turnip and collard greens and spinach) w/ dressing made with flax oil, apple cider vinegar and a blend of dried herbs.
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: A little more sleepy then normal.
Eliminations: Frequently but not uncomfortable. I had a lot of gas on day 1 and it was gone by day two. I haven't had an enema since day one, however, I feel a weekly maintenance is a good idea.

Food cravings: Yes and I want to eat everything. I know that I need to be very conscious about what and how much I eat.
Physical changes: I've gotten very slender, my skin is smooth and clear. I have mental clarity and physical energy. My chronic health issues have improved greatly. I feel like a different person is living in my body.

Emotional changes: I feel content and happy
Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: 30 min

Challenges: Keeping the "sleeping giant"(appetite)from waking up, out of control.



My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 119lbs (So far, I haven't gained any weight back).
Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 24lbs

My Goal is to create new emotionally healthy eating habits
My future self has a garden full of organic greens and luscious fruit trees .

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Great job!

Cheers,
Kristen