Sunday, January 4, 2009

JF 2009, Day 2

Hi Everyone,
It's Day 2 and I've gotten through the first 24hrs. My right eye was a little red this morning when I woke up. It's been an off and on problem that I hope to remedy on the JF along with healing from a chronic illness and toning my muscles. I have created a sacred space for myself for spiritual purification and meditation. It is spirit that motivates my Juice Feasting. I labeled my mason jars with mantras so that my juice is empowered with positive vibration. I wonder, is it appropriate to use flower essences?

My Stats

Current Weight: 135lbs (I lost 2lbs)
Goal weight: 125lbs

I slept in this morning again, however I got started a little earlier.

8:00 am I had 1 quart of water with lemon juice and MSM.

8:30 am
I had an enema followed by skin brushing and a hot bath. ( still too cold to do contrast showers).

9:30 am
I prepared my juice. It takes about an hour or so from start to clean up.

10:30 am I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, organic spinach, romaine lettuce, mixed baby greens, and lemon.

3:00 pm I had 1 quart of Fruit Juice made with:
Carrot, granny smith apple, ginger and cinnamon.

5:30 pm I had 1 quart Green juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, organic spinach, romaine lettuce, mixed
baby greens, lemon and ginger.

9:30 pm I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, organic spinach, romaine lettuce, mixed baby greens, lemon and ginger..

Cleansing Reactions

1. Urinated a lot again today
2. Had chills again today, so I had a cup of Yogi Detox Tea.
3. My tummy is still making sounds like a washing machine.
4. I felt like staying in bed today. Mainly because it 's been a cloudy, cold and rainy.
5. Had a few food cravings, however, I was able to handle it. Deep breathing helps.

Exercise:
Stretches, leg lifts and sit-ups.


Blessings,
Tuliza

No comments: