Friday, January 9, 2009

JF 2009 Day 6 and 7

stress Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi Everyone,
My stress level has been tested to the max. I have had to experience one crisis after another today. The good thing is, I didn't eat. Because I am juice feasting, I did not turn to food for a source of comfort. I am proud of myself for not throwing in the towel.

My Stats




Current Weight: 133lbs (4lbs total)
Goal weight: 125lbs



7:30 am I had 1 quart of water with lemon juice and MSM.

8:30 am
I had an enema followed by skin brushing and a hot bath. ( still too cold to do contrast showers).

9:30 am
I prepared my juice. It takes about an hour or so from start to clean up.

10:30 am I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger.

3:00 pm I had 1 quart of Fruit Juice made with:
I didn't have fruit juice again today. I decided to have just water and
a cup of fresh lemon, fresh ginger and raw honey tea.

5:30 pm I had 1 quart Green juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger.

9:30 pm I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger..

Cleansing Reactions
1. Still urinating frequently. I get up at least once during the night.
2. My tongue is very coated. I scrape at least twice daily.
3. Chills...burrr...I've been wearing layers of clothes and wrapping up in blankets.
4. Fuzzy teeth. I brush often.



Exercise:
Stretches, leg lifts and sit-ups, and a 30 minute walk.


Blessings,
Tuliza

No comments: