Friday, January 16, 2009

JF 2009 Day Update


Hi Everyone,
Sorry I missed a couple of days of posting. I'm feeling much better today. The weather warmed up a little, so it's helping me cope with the chills I've been having. I must confess, I was cooking the other day, because my family is not raw, and without any thought I tasted the food I was cooking. It wasn't until after the fact that I realized what I had done. I actually ate a small amount of cooked food. I had been preparing a new recipe and had no idea how it was going to turn out. My first instinct is to taste test before I serve a meal. I've been raw for a little over two years now and this was the first time I did that.
I've decided that I am not going to make an issue out of it, so I am going to laugh it off and continue juicing as usual.

My Stats




Current Weight: 131lbs
Goal weight: 125lbs



7:30 am I had 1 quart of water with lemon juice and MSM.

8:30 am
Daily enema

9:30 am
I prepared my juice. It takes about an hour or so from start to clean up.

10:30 am I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic granny smith apples, spinach, cucumber, bok choy, organic carrots, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

3:00 pm I had 1 quart of Fruit Juice made with:
hand squeezed oranges and spirulina...Yummy!

5:30 pm I had 1 quart Green juice made with:
Celery, organic granny smith apples, spinach, cucumber, bok choy, organic carrots, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

9:30 pm I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic granny smith apples, spinach, cucumber, bok choy, organic carrots, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

Cleansing Reactions
1. Still urinating frequently. I get up at least once during the night.
2. My tongue is still very coated.
3. Craving food, but not really hungry. It's all in my head.
4. I still have fuzzy teeth. I have been brushing with Isab toothpowder.

Noticeable Improvements and Changes
1. My skin feel so smooth.
2. I've been sleeping pretty soundly along with some weird dreams.


Exercise:
Stretches, leg lifts and sit-ups, and a 30 minute walk.


Blessings,
Tuliza

1 comment:

R3 Method Show said...

I love what you put in your green juice!