Wednesday, January 14, 2009

JF 2009 Day 10 and 11


Countdown Clocks, Girly Countdowns at WishAFriend.com


Hi Everyone,
It's Day 11 and I've been trying to catch up with myself today. My house has been such a mess for a couple of days because it hasn't been a priority, and I have been without a car for two days. The good thing is, My family members seem to be stable at the moment. One of them is out of the hospital and is recovering at home. The other is still in the hospital and my be there for a little while. I think I can now get myself back on track. Today I added my supplements to my juice. I hadn't been adding them since I started. For me, this was a good time to start them, after experiencing stress.

My Stats




Current Weight: 132lbs (4lbs total)
Goal weight: 125lbs



7:30 am I had 1 quart of water with lemon juice and MSM.

8:30 am
Back to doing an enema today. I feel so much better.

9:30 am
I prepared my juice. It takes about an hour or so from start to clean up.

10:30 am I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

3:00 pm I had 1 quart of Fruit Juice made with:
hand squeezed oranges and spirulina...Yummy!

5:30 pm I had 1 quart Green juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

9:30 pm I had 1 quart Green Juice made with:
Celery, organic fuji apples, cucumber, bok choy, organic romaine lettuce, lemon and ginger. (w/ a tsp of hemp oil)

Cleansing Reactions
1. Still urinating frequently. I get up at least once during the night.
2. My tongue is still very coated.
3. Chills...burrr...I've been wearing layers of clothes and wrapping up in blankets.
4. I still have fuzzy teeth. I have been brushing with Isab toothpowder.

Noticeable Improvements and Changes
1. My skin feel so smooth.
2. I've been sleeping pretty soundly.


Exercise:
Stretches, leg lifts and sit-ups, and a 30 minute walk.


Blessings,
Tuliza

No comments: