Sunday, July 4, 2010

Juice Feasting 2010, Day 1


Yesterday I broke my water fast so that I can transition into the juice feast. While other juice feasters are drinking nutrient dense green juice and fruit juice, I am starting out with young coconut water. I diluted the coconut water with an equal part of water. My first sips were tiny an reserved. The taste of the water was so sweet and lovely. As I continued to slowly drink, I thought to myself, I am nurturing my mind, body and soul as if I were a new born baby. In thought, I asked myself is this what mother's milk is like? It was truly amazing. The after effects, after I completed the coconut mixture was pure bliss. I was feeling as if I had been drinking alcohol. I had to laugh at myself because I had to go to bed at 9:00pm on a Saturday night.

There are amazing benefits to coconut water. If you are not aware of the wonderful benefits, take a look at this link. Coconut water benefits.

The journey continues...

No comments: