Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Days 8-12 and Enemas


Hi My Friends,
It's been 5 days since my last post because I've had some computer issues...don't you just love when that happens? Anyway, I am back and today is Day 12.

I wanted to talk to day about enemas. It can be quite embarrassing and gross to some and of interest to others. Whatever place you find yourself, I will be providing, for you, vital information on the benefits of enemas.

When I started my first Juice feast, I had done a lot of research first. Juicing for 3 months is a long time and I wanted to be sure i was safe. One of the recommendations in the first month was daily enemas. I had never had an enema in my life and was not keen on doing one either. I am here to tell you that my thoughts and feelings about enemas had changed. I learned why enemas were so important to the juice feast. Once I did it, I wondered why I hadn't done it before. The video below explains why.



Until next time,
Stay healthy

No comments: