Thursday, July 28, 2011

DETOXING


Hi Friends,
While I enjoy the wonderful benefits of juicing, The symptoms of detoxing is not my favorite. I know this must happen in order to heal the body. The symptoms can go anywhere from mild to intense. Here is a list of what to expect while the body is going through detox.

Headache
Fatigue
depression
anxiety
Food cravings
Chills
Restlessness
Insomnia
Edema
Dry skin
Dizziness
Rashes
Coated tongue
Bad breath
Nausea
Stomach cramps
Loose stools
Body odor
Mild body aches

Day 7: Today I had lots of energy and felt fantastic. I guess it's because I was experiencing any
noticeable detox symptoms today. As for last night, I couldn't wait to go to bed. After having only mild detox, during the early part of the day, The evening changed rapidly. I had stomach cramps, fatigue and an awful taste in my mouth. I wanted to go to sleep but felt so restless. I knew what was happening to me and in knowing that I made myself relax by deep breathing. Finally I went to sleep. Today was awesome! My only concern is that yucky taste I have. I brush my teeth and I use a tongue scraper, yet it's still there. I try not to get too close to people when I talk because I'm concerned the will notice it too. One of the things I found that helped was frequent sips of water. I ran out of organic coffee today so my daily morning enema was water only. I still got good results, however, coffee really does the job. Tomorrow I will discuss a little more about enemas.

Until next time,
Peace

2 comments:

Naked Raw Me said...

Admire the courage. Once you have done this, you know how hard it is. and how much strength it takes to get through. Still collecting mine, I know it is time to do it again.

Tuliza said...

Naked Raw Me,
It does take courage, and I had to get mindful first. My juice feast started in my mind and spirit long before I actually started juicing.

I wish you well on your journey.

Tuliza