Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 17

Day: 17

Today is the first day, since I have been Juice feasting, I allowed myself to fall short on juice. I didn't think i would run out fruits and veggies so soon before my next payday. I was lucky to have Vitamineral Green* on hand to fill in the gaps. I must have miscalculated my grocery budget or I made some extra expenses that I didn't
count on. Overall, I made through ok. I have survived on much less prior to juice feasting. I not worried about starving.

My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very good sleep
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: No memory
Energy level upon waking: Moderate
Mood level upon waking: Good


Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am


32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, and green apples)
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of carrot, beet, and ginger
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of water with Vitamineral Green* powder
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: None today

Eliminations: I didn't do an enema this morning, It's been two days. I think it would be a good idea to do one this evening.

Food cravings: None

Physical changes: I still have a few small dry patches on my face
Emotional changes: Still feeling pretty good

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: None


Challenges: Running out of fruit and vegetables to make juice.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 140lbs. (plateau)

Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 3lbs

My Goal is to watch my grocery budget more carefully.
My future self is abundant with prosperity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are Juice Feasting very Gracefully sister. Thanks for all the love, you are awesome :)