Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 18

Day: 18

Today I went produce shopping at Whole Foods. I feel better Now that I know I have my fruits and veggies. Today I labeled my mason jars with Shakti healing mantras. I feel I need to get into a spiritual place before taking that first sip of juice. It will help me focus when I start to eat solids again.

My sleeping patterns
Last nights sleep: Very good sleep
Night sweats: None
Chills: None
Dreams: I was a soldier in the United States Army. It was very strange because I don't believe in war or any kind of violence. I actually had a weapon, however I don't think I used it .
Energy level upon waking: Low
Mood level upon waking: Foggy


Juice Schedule
My personal Juice Schedule:
32 ounces of water w/ lemon and MSM*
Time: 9:00am


32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, and green apples)
Time: 11:00am

32 ounces of watermelon with seeds and rind.
Time: 1:30pm

32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, and green apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
Time: 4:30pm

32 ounces of green juice(celery, cucumber, spinach, and green apples)
Time: 7:00pm

Detox Symptoms: Slight headache and I just felt out of balance today

Eliminations: I had an enema today. It's been two days since my last one. I felt much better afterwards. I don't have intestinal eliminations without the use of an enema. I haven't used Cascara sagrada because I was concerned about my past history of abusing laxatives. I was hoping I could go on my own.

Food cravings: None

Physical changes: The small dry patches on my face are going away and my body measurements are reducing.

Emotional changes: a little gray today until after the enema.

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30 min
Belly dancing: None
Muscle toning: None


Challenges: Not being able to take laxatives.
My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 140lbs. (plateau)

Total weight loss since juice feasting began: 3lbs

My Goal is to watch my grocery budget more carefully.
My future self is happy to be in a healthy space.

No comments: