Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 3

Day: 3


My Juice and Supplements today:
32 ounces of water with lemon and MSM*
32 ounces of organic grapefruit juice and a probiotic (I mistakenly took caps. I meant to use the powder in my juice)
3x 32 ounces of green juice (celery, kale,
cucumber, spinach, romaine lettuce,
green apples and red apples) Field of greens* powdered greens and Nutiva* organic hemp oil.


My starting weight: 143lbs
Today's weight: 145lbs For some odd reason I had a slight weight gain. I'm not worried about it at the moment.

Sleep: I had to wake up at least once during the night. I never really was able to settle back down to sleep. I was a bit tired this morning, however, once I was up and had my lemon water, my energy began to emerge.

Detox Symptoms: A few little aches in my legs, shoulder and neck. These have been problem spots in the past. I think these are definite signs of a cleansing reactions. I also believe that my slight weight gain may be my body trying to recover itself from dehydration. It is a constant problem for those of us who live in the southwest desert. My tongue is nice and coated so I will need to get a tongue scraper. The enema went much better today since I got the 2 quart enema bag. I think I starting to get the hang of it.

Food cravings: None at all
Physical changes: My skin looks a lot better today
Emotional changes: None. I'm in a consistently good mood.
Energy level: Moderate today

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30min
Belly dancing: None today
Muscle toning: None today

Mood: Pleasant

Social Challenges: None today

Thought for today: Nothing profound today. I'm pretty much focusing inward.

Tuliza,
Sprigs of this n that

No comments: