Sunday, March 2, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 2


Day: 2


My Juice and Supplements today:
32 ounces of water with lemon and MSM*
32 ounces of organic grapefruit juice
3x 32 ounces of green juice (celery, kale,
cucumber, spinach, dandelion greens,
green apples and red apples) Field of greens* powdered greens and hemp oil.


My starting weight: 143lbs
Today's weight: 143lbs


Detox Symptoms: No real symptoms. I did have a few breakouts on my face.

Not as much urinating today as yesterday. I did have an enema this morning. It is not my most favorite thing to do, however, it does it's job. I had a small Faultless* rectal syringe and had to fill it several times in order to get the required amount of fluid. Today I purchased a 2 quart capacity enema bag. Hopefully the experience will much better than this morning.


Food cravings: Just a little urge for something to chew just like day 1. I really don't have a real hunger.

Physical changes: My skin feels different in a way I can't describe. I have a strange kind of sensitivity.

Emotional changes: Still happy to be juice feasting.

Energy level: High

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 45min.
Belly dancing: Not today
Muscle toning: Not today

Mood: Pleasant

Social Challenges: None today since I decided not to go to the party that I was invited to today.

Thought for today: What would my health be like now, if I hadn't discovered raw food a year ago?

My Juice Feasting Intention:
I'm juice feasting to cure myself of a chronic illness, to rid my body of years toxins, to gain strength back into my legs from multiple surgeries, and to take control over a life long battle with an eating disorder. Weight loss would be nice too.

Tuliza,
Sprigs of this n that

No comments: