Saturday, March 1, 2008

Juice Feasting Day 1



Day: 1
Wow! I thought this day would never come. I've never been so excited about not eating. I have had a very pleasant day. I enjoyed making my Juice. I have one more quart to go and I would have completed my intake for the day. I forgot to do the enema this morning so tomorrow It is on my to do list.
My Juice Feasting Intention:
I'm juice feasting to cure myself of a chronic illness, to rid my body of years toxins, to gain strength back into my legs from multiple surgeries, and to take control over a life long battle with an eating disorder. Weight loss would be nice too.

My Juice and Supplements today:
32 ounces of water with lemon and MSM*
32 ounces of organic grapefruit juice
3x 32 ounces of green juice (celery, kale,
cucumber, spinach, dandelion greens,
green apples and red apples) Field of greens* powdered greens, and hemp oil.


My starting weight: 143lbs
Today's weight: 143lbs


Detox Symptoms: Lots of urinating, about every hour. Might be from the dandelion greens. No bowel eliminations.

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I just have the urge for something to chew. I'm not really hungry

Physical changes: None so far.
Emotional changes: Happy to be juice feasting.

Energy level: High

Exercise:
Walking to regain strength in my legs: 45 min.
Belly dancing: No
Muscle toning: No

Social Challenges: I have been invited to a party tomorrow. I don't feel like I want to go. There will be lots of food there and my friends don't understand what I'm doing. They will insist I eat and feel offended if I don't. I went through this before with them while I was on the master cleanse and while being 100% raw. I don't want to put myself under the pressure.

Thought for today: I'm thinking about all the other juice feasters who started today and I wish them well. I feel blessed to be a part of this global event.

Tuliza

No comments: