Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 4

Day: 4


My Juice and Supplements today:
32 ounces of water with a grapefruit today. (I ran out of lemon) and MSM*
32 ounces of carrot and ginger with Bee pollen
3x 32 ounces of green juice (celery, kale, cucumber, spinach, romaine lettuce, green apples and red apples) Field of greens* powdered greens and Nutiva* organic hemp oil.
I finally got a nut milk bag.


My starting weight: 143lbs
Yesterday's weight: 145lbs For some odd reason I had a slight weight gain. I'm not worried about it at the moment.
Todays weight: 143lbs. I'm starting come back down.

Sleep: Much better sleep last night, however, I had to wake up at least once during the night to urinate.

Detox Symptoms: I'm feeling quit cold and I have a coated green tongue. I got a tongue scraper today.

Food cravings: None at all.

Physical changes: My weight is beginning to come back down again my skin looks much better today except, my hands are quite "dish panned" from washing produce, equipment and my frequent visits to the bathroom.

Emotional changes: None. I'm in a consistently good mood.

Energy level: High

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30min.
Belly dancing:
Muscle toning:

Mood: Good

Social Challenges: None today.

No comments: