Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 5

Day 5

My Juice and Supplements today:

32 ounces of water with lemon and MSM*
32 ounces of carrot and ginger with
2x 32 ounces of green juice (celery, cucumber, spinach, lettuce, green apples and red apples) w/ Nutiva* organic hemp oil and Patagonia* Bee Pollen. I did not complete the last quart of greens today.



My starting weight: 143lbs
Todays weight: 142lbs.

Sleep: Very poor sleep last night (Noisy neighbors).

Detox Symptoms: Coated tongue

Food cravings: None

Physical changes: My hands are chapped (possibly from washing lots of produce and squeezing juice from the nut milk bag.

Emotional changes: A little cranky from being tired today.

Energy level: low today due to lack of sleep last night

Exercise: Walking to regain strength in my legs: 30min.
Belly dancing:
Muscle toning:

Mood: Good

Social Challenges: Nothing major. I am going to nutrition/herbal remedies meet up tonight and I will be taking my juice with me. I think this group will understand juice feasting.

No comments: